Pierre Chavin - Prestige Merlot Rouge (0.0%) [Case-6]
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
The deep red color with a purple tint and the minerality that is prominent in this wine are just the beginning.
It opens up into a wine with jammy cherries, black licorice, and plum flavors.
A well-structured and well-bodied wine, with notes of red fruits, spices, and vanilla. Low in acidity, it is immediately approachable.
Product of France
- Country of Production: France
- Alcohol Content: 0.0%
- Volume: 750mL / 200 mL
- Grape: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Climate: Oceanic
- Soil: Great Diversity
- Serving Temperature: 14-16ºC
- Storage Temperature: Below 12ºC
- Calories: 19Kcal/100ml
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g/100ml
- Fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Halal Certified: Yes